The Greater North Shore Link Partners Group
A Collaboration of Individuals and Agencies from 19 Communities of the North Shore & Cape Ann
Greater North Shore Link seeks to empower individuals to make informed choices and to streamline access to the widest possible range of all in-home and community-based services and programs (long term supports) that are designed to serve seniors and individuals living with disabilities.
The Mission of Greater North Shore Link is to promote a seamless, coordinated system of information and access for all persons seeking long term services and supports.
Our goal is to develop a fully functional “No Wrong Door” approach so that all Greater North Shore Link partner organizations serve as highly visible and trusted places people can turn for information on the full range of long-term support options.
LINK Partners Roles & Benefits
- Opportunity to network and collaborate regionally and statewide.
- Opportunity to participate in system wide change at the local, regional, and state levels.
- Opportunity to provide and/or participate in cross training.
- Receive LINK endorsement for activities with listing on the NEWS page of the LINK Web site.
- Paid Membership noted with the listing of your organization on the LINK Web site with a link to your agency.
- Educate others and advocate with the LINK by information sharing.
- Partner membership assumes permission to print the name of your organization on Link promotional materials.
- Partner membership gives you the opportunity to include reference to the Link on the materials of your organization.
Greater North Shore Link Partners Meeting Time and Location
Link Partners meet on the third Wednesday of every other month at North Shore Elder Services, 300 Rosewood Drive, Suite 200, Danvers, Massachusetts. Lunch & Networking at Noon; Meeting from 12:30 PM to 2:00 PM. Committee meetings occur as scheduled. Meeting Notices are sent in advance of the meeting via E-mail.
2017 Partners Meeting Schedule
January 18, 2017
March 15, 2017 ~ Postponed to April 19, 2017 due to weather
May 17, 2017
July 19, 2017
September 20, 2017
November 15, 2017
To become a Partner of the Greater North Shore Link contact Patricia Cox, Community Relations & Events at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you to the following who have paid the 2017 Membership fee:
- ABC Home Healthcare Professionals, http://www.abchhp.com/
- Aspire Developmental Services (formerly Cerebral Palsy of Eastern Massachusetts), https://www.aspiredevelopmental.org/
- Hearing Partnership, http://hearingpartnership.org/
- Judie Van Kooiman (Those Who Can for Those In Need) http://thosewhocanforthoseinneed.org/
- NAMI Cape Ann ( National Alliance for the Mentally Ill) http://www.namicapeann.org/
- Somerville- Cambridge Elder Services, https://eldercare.org/
- Posie Mansfield (COP Amputee Association) http://copamp.org/
- Scleroderma of New England, http://www.scleroderma.org/site/PageServer?pagename=ne_home#.WL2XpU0zWzc
- Spano & Dawicki, LLC (Attorneys) http://www.elderlawservices.com/