The Greater North Shore Link Partners Group
A Collaboration of Individuals and Agencies from 19 Communities of the North Shore & Cape Ann
Greater North Shore Link seeks to empower individuals to make informed choices and to streamline access to the widest possible range of all in-home and community-based services and programs (long term supports) that are designed to serve seniors and individuals living with disabilities.
LINK Partners Roles & Benefits
- Opportunity to network and collaborate regionally and statewide.
- Opportunity to participate in system wide change at the local, regional, and state levels.
- Opportunity to provide and/or participate in cross training.
- Receive LINK endorsement for activities with listing on the Events page of the LINK website.
- Educate others and advocate with the LINK by information sharing.
Greater North Shore Link Partners Meeting Time and Location
Link Partners meet on the third Wednesday of every other month at North Shore Elder Services, 300 Rosewood Drive, Suite 200, Danvers, Massachusetts. Lunch & Networking at Noon; Meeting from 12:30 PM to 2:00 PM. Committee meetings occur as scheduled. Meeting Notices are sent in advance of the meeting via E-mail.
2022 Partners Meeting Schedule
Link Partners meet on the third Thursday of every other month currently via zoom meetings but to resume in person post COVID when determined to be safe. Meeting from 11am to 12:15pm. Committee meetings occur as scheduled. Meeting Notices/zoom invites are sent in advance of the meeting via E-mail.
2022 Calendar of Meetings to the end of the Year
Thursday, June 16, 2022 – 11am
Thursday, August 18, 2022 – 11am
Thursday, October 20, 2022 – 11am
Thursday, December 15 20, 2022 – 11am
To become a Partner of the Greater North Shore Link contact Courtney Tehan, Executive Assistant at: email@example.com.