The Greater North Shore Link Partners Group
A Collaboration of Individuals and Agencies from 19 Communities of the North Shore & Cape Ann
Greater North Shore Link seeks to empower individuals to make informed choices and to streamline access to the widest possible range of all in-home and community-based services and programs (long term supports) that are designed to serve seniors and individuals living with disabilities.
LINK Partners Roles & Benefits
- Opportunity to network and collaborate regionally and statewide.
- Opportunity to participate in system wide change at the local, regional, and state levels.
- Opportunity to provide and/or participate in cross training.
- Receive LINK endorsement for activities with listing on the Events page of the LINK website.
- Educate others and advocate with the LINK by information sharing.
Greater North Shore Link Partners Meeting Time and Location
Committee meetings occur as scheduled.
Meeting Notices are sent in advance of the meeting via E-mail.
2023 Partners Meeting Schedule
Link Partners meet on the third Thursday of every other month currently via zoom meetings but to resume in person post COVID when determined to be safe. Meeting from 11am to 12:15pm. Committee meetings occur as scheduled. Meeting Notices/zoom invites are sent in advance of the meeting via E-mail.
2023 Calendar of Meetings to the end of the Year
11 am, Thursday, March 16th
11 am, Thursday, May 18th
11 am, Thursday, July 20th
11 am, Thursday, September 21st
To become a Partner of the Greater North Shore Link or to get on the meeting mailing list, contact Phoebe Short, Executive Assistant at: email@example.com.